Worx Worldwide Ltd operates the Worxhub website (the “Platform”) and related mobile applications (collectively with the Site, the “Service”), which enables business customers to run optimised WordPress websites.
Collection of Information “Personally Identifiable Information” means any information which can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, or occupation.
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information from you when you register for or use the Service: name, email, phone number, credit card payment information, other payment information, and billing address. We will never store card details anywhere on our platform and use only encrypted communications with our payment processing partners to ensure full PCI compliance is adhered to.
We may collect information when you register to join the Service by logging into an account that you already have with social networking sites including, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter, via the Service. By connecting the Service with third party sites, you give us permission to access, store and use your information from the aforementioned site, including, but not limited to, your Personally Identifiable Information, any information that you have permitted them to share with us, any information you have made public in connection with that service, any interests that are not hidden and mutual friends that you may have in common with another users. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Service.
We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including without limitation your IP address, cookie information (as described below), and the page(s) you request.
We also reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user’s activity inside the Site and mobile applications.
Cookies Some of the pages on this Site may contain “cookies.” A cookie is a small data file that may be sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer. This allows our server to “recognize” you when your computer visits the Site in the future. Most Web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you. In some instances, Worx may collect non-Personally Identifiable Information (aggregate or demographic data) through cookies.
Worx uses Personally Identifiable Information for several general purposes:
- to provide you with product and service information, demos, and news regarding the Service,
- to support the products and services offered on or through the Service,
- to fulfill your subscription requests,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Service and our other products and services.
You also may have the option to import your personal contacts including email addresses of friend lists via third party sites to the Service so that you can find your friends on the Service, and your friends can find you on the Service.
- when we have your consent to share the information.
- to those of our content providers or business partners from which you receive content and/or services (“users”).
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide a product or service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest Service announcements, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our partners.
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Service.
- in connection with a sale of stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation, merger with another entity, or if Worx should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
- Worx may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as aggregate or demographic data, with third parties.
We may share the information in your Worx account (including your Personally Identifiable Information) with the third party site that you have linked to your account. These third parties have access to your Personally Identifiable Information only for this purpose and not for other purposes.
You should also be aware that if you submit content to Worx and similar public communications channels, through the Service or otherwise, then such information becomes public information, meaning that you risk losing any privacy rights you might have with regards to that information. Such disclosures may also increase your chances of receiving unwanted communications from third parties.
Access You may correct, amend, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at [email protected].
Security We are committed to protecting Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. Worx takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. We protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using 256Bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. While we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us in all cases.
International Transfers Personally Identifiable Information collected on or through the Service may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, the European Union or any other country in which Worx or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Service, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Last updated March 2015