Get paid to refer customers our way
Do you have access to a defined market of business owners operating a website themselves?
Worx is the complete solution for all SMEs as we give 24 hour live support, hassle free maintenance, super reliable hosting and unlimited editing and support of a single website from just £80 per month.
As a Worx Affiliate you will earn £150 GBP for each customer that signs up and completes the first month of service. Regardless of which plan is taken up.
- Referral commissions are payable within 30 days of the completion of the on-boarding process when the re-built site is launched.
- Our affiliate system is built into the billing platform and is very simple to use. Once you are accepted your account will display the referral code, which will track your referrals for 60 days and automatically credit your account when the new customer is live.
- Applications are strictly by approval only. We’re pretty picky about who becomes an affiliate because for both of us it takes an investment in time and energy.
- We pay a single commission per customer.
Why promote Worx?
It’s in everyone’s interest to get the message of the Worx ‘out there’ and save thousands of poor start-up souls from the seeming eternal nightmare of self-build and manage websites.
Worx was created to support business and help foster growth across all sectors by putting business leaders back where they belong – out there doing business, not at their desk managing (in most cases poorly) a website in all their minute detail.
- Try our service for free (with limited functionality) and experience the simplicity of the service delivery platform and website admin tools.
- No waiting on small monthly commissions. We pay you after 30 Days!
- Genuine customer focussed business that will make you proud to recommended us
Anyone that can reach these people we really want to hear from.
How you can promote
Worx Affiliates use a variety of ways to help promote our service and earn from their referrals. Here are just a few ways you can do it too:
- Put banners and links on your site or email signature.
- Email your customers about the Worx using an affiliate link or template email campaign.
- Use the Worx and tell the world about how great you find it.
- Organise training days with Nick or one of the team.
- Get founders Claudia or Nick to give a guest post to your blog.
How to apply
There is no open door policy here. To apply, click below and fill in the form giving as much detail about you, your market and why we’d make a good match. The thinking behind this is… if you really want to be an affiliate then 5 minutes writing a pitch on a form is no biggie. Once we have your information, we do a little background check to see if we’re a good fit. If we think it Worx then we’ll be back in touch with more details.